HIDDEN POWER FOR CHANGE
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20
Whatever God will do with our ideas will be determined by the power that’s at work in us. The power at work in us is the determining factor in this process. To ignore it is to abort our dreams. To neglect it will lead to miscarriage of ideas.
Dr. Gupta said, “the game of the future is create, innovate or die”.
To translate your intangible ideas or imaginations into their physical equivalents, there must be a perfect harmony between you and the source of power at work in you.
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shall conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name JESUS. Luke 1:30-31
Then said Mary unto the angel, how shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:34-35
What The Holy Spirit Does When We’re In Harmony With Him.
1. He works quietly and deeply in us, preparing us spiritually and mentally for the opportunities that will give birth to our imaginations and dreams.
2. He creates and seamlessly launches us into a prepared place or situation necessary for the birthing of our imaginations and dreams. He orders our steps into the places that synchronise with our dreams and imaginations.
3. He magnetises and attracts to us the resources needed in fulfilling our dreams and imaginations. There’s a hidden force (the power of the Holy Spirit) that attracts to us the resources that align with our imaginations.
There’s a vibration that we produce that eyes can’t see. This vibration attracts or drives people away from us. As Christians, we need divine energy that attracts men of goodwill and enablers to our dreams and causes. This positive energy, aura, virtue and vibration is produced by the Holy Spirit in the place of prayer.
4. He gives our ideas life and power by igniting a burning desire in our hearts for it.
5. He imparts in us the necessary wisdom needed to initiate and manage the idea.
I see a team of vibrant men and women with intellectual prowess, spiritual agility and physical well-being coming out of the Church, advancing the kingdom of God, taking and occupying territories. Men and women with divine wisdom strategically placed in eminent positions globally, men and women with strong value system and passion.