Partnership with Word Eternity Ministries International involves a covenant connection. It is a commitment to assist us to fulfill our God- given mandate and to impact lives by spreading the Gospel. Every soul saved and every life changed through WEMI is credited to the Heavenly accounts of our partners.
WHO IS A PARTNER?
A partner is a person who shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group. A partner of WEMI is someone who is committed to this organisation and shares its vision. Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal. By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. WEMI prayer team faithfully and actively prays for her partners.
WEMI partners have a passion to see the lives of people transformed by the Gospel. They are highly motivated, responsible people who have a sense of urgency in reaching the lost. WEMI partners are simply servants who seek to tell others about the powerful ways God is moving on earth and share opportunities to get involved. You do not need to be a public speaker, neither do you need to travel long distances to get people involved. You can start with your immediate family members, friends and colleagues. You can also use our social media (addresses/information) to get others involved.
• To constantly pray God’s blessings to be with you.
• To periodically inform you on what God does in our organisation.
• To minister to you through personal letters.
• Furnish you with an official partnership certificate.
• Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
• Always pray for Word Eternity Ministries International and the staff members.
• Contact us periodically.
• Actively strive to recruit new partners.
• Support us financially with your monthly pledge:
Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17)
• Volunteer your skills and expertise.
• Encourage your friends and family members to support WEMI.
• Share our books.
Join Team WEMI by getting in-touch with us through the contact page, and become part of this life-changing organisation.